2021 NCAA Tournament Cheat Sheet
Both the Excel and PDF are ready to go! They will be emailed to you soon after your purchase. Good luck!
The main objective of NCAA Tournament Fantasy Basketball is to draft a team that accumulates as many fantasy points scored as possible. Two ingredients help make a successful team: high scoring players and players who play deep into the tournament. These two aspects will be covered thoroughly in your Customized Bracket & Top 300 spreadsheet.
You will fill out a standard NCAA Tournament bracket. Easy as pie. Next, you will flip to your Cheat Sheet that covers every possible statistical aspect of the Top 300 players in the NCAA Tournament, tailored to your individual picks and League Scoring Settings. Do you think Wichita State will be advancing to the Final Four while Villanova gets knocked out in the second round? Simply fill out your bracket and watch as the Houston players rise and Nova players fall in your own customized set of player rankings.
The Customized Bracket & Top 300 spreadsheet also includes helpful information like which players are trending upwards in points per game and minutes per game, as well as which players are solid value picks. Still thirsty for more statistical strategery? You're in luck! Your personally customized Top 300 list even includes our own "consistency rating" for all 300 players.
Part 2. NCAA Tournament Primer (PDF File)
In addition to your Customized Bracket and Top 300 Cheat Sheet, you will receive an NCAA Tournament Draft Guide with extensive March Madness analysis and player picks.
Some of the highlights include:-
Top 300 Player Rankings: Using our bracket predictions, we calculate the Top 300 Available Players and give you a nice printable sheet to work from.
- Locks, Value & Gambles: NCAA Basketball fantasy expert Justin Bales takes us through his favorite players to target in point total drafts.
- Bracket Predictions and Strategy: Spencer Limbach and Randy Quis also discuss different strategies for filling out your NCAA Tournament bracket. They look at teams that are ripe for upsets and sleepers that will go further than expected while sharing some pre-filled sample brackets to help you along your way.
- Who's Ripe For An Upset?: Randy Quis will look at teams he believes are upset bound.
- Key Injury News: Who is limping into the tournament? We run down all the pertinent injury situations.
- Play-in Games: For those leagues that include play-in games, we break down these matchups and highlight players who will take advantage of an extra game.
- Team Pace Chart: When college teams from disparate parts of the country meet up during March Madness, there will be a clash of styles and "pace of play" is a good indicator of style. We look at what teams will slow down or speed up games, and how that will impact top players in the NCAA Tournament field.
- Your Customized Top 300 List Excel Spreadsheet and our Draft Guide with articles, our Top 300 player rankings, sample brackets and more will be ready (at the latest) the Monday morning (March 16th) after Selection Sunday.
The cost is just $9.99 for everything!